You won't believe how much $5 can mean to a Retro Robot.
With all the new fangled digital computers and AI dominating the modern robotics industry, many classic and retro robots have fallen on hard times. These robots just want to be useful again, but they need your help. You can make a lasting change in the life of a retro robot by providing funds for the necessities of robot life: paint, gear oil, and basic programming. You can provide all of this for less than the cost of an overly-complex coffee or a trendy microbrew. Help improve the life of a retro robot today by supporting LarsenGeekery.
Robots like RoboTow (pictured above) or dozens of other classic robots need your help today. And you can give to Retro Robot Support at multiple levels and receive heart-warming gifts:
- $5: enjoy a 5x7 portrait of a thankful Retro Robot.
- $10: receive an 8x10 portrait or a 4x5 Velcro Patch.
- $15: you get the glorious 12x18 poster of a lucky Retro Robot.
- $40-$50: get the premium Retro Robot Map or School Bag with a Velcro Patch. (These are the same bags our Sponsored Robots use to carry spare parts and floppy disks.)
- $100-$300: you can adopt an original watercolor and ink Retro Robot by Mad Scientist and Master Geek Jay Larsen.
Show your support for Classic Retro Robots by displaying your gifts proudly. And remember every little bit helps a Retro Robot become a useful and vital part of society again.